Sunday, October 3, 2010

Update

How did I not mention this here already? Such an awesome discovery, and I love that the people who found it were from la Musee d'Histoire Naturelle in Paris because that is one of my favorite places on earth (and I saw an amazing whale exhibit there a few years ago!). 

In other news, I had my first big cooking day in a while. Over the course of the evening I made seitan, two different kinds of tofu, and raspberry scones. I don't know if it's because I really felt like cooking or if I was just trying to avoid doing homework, but it worked out pretty well; the seitan turned out to be one of my best batches yet, and my newest room mate, Dan, has never had my scones before. Now I'm just bummin' around, making pathetic attempts at revising my French composition before I go to Joe's parent's house for the 10 o'clock Mad Men, though I'd rather continue reading "Richard II" for Shakespeare class. It's so good! I think I'm going to like the histories best.

No comments:

Post a Comment