Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SUPER UPDATE


WE'RE FUCKING GOING!


We bought our tickets, now I just have to get through the next eleven days. I grin every time I start thinking about it. My tendency in these kind of situations is to go into hyper-planning-mode, but I think it's for the better that Ezra is pretty much decidedly anti-plan and is keeping my type-A tendencies in check. He pretty much summed up the whole thing last week when we were trying to work out the Columbus trip, and he sent me a text that said, "Do want this pretty bad; the adventure, the camaraderie, being a part of something bigger, the ability to actually feel/see/hear music as the greatest thing there is (as embodied by a phenomenal band). Is that what we've always wanted?!"

Well, yeah. It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment