Friday, February 26, 2010

Tonight was another knitting-and-a-movie night for me; I'm trying to get my (totally awesome) scarf done by the time I leave for Europe, but time is running out! Since it's almost 3 AM right now, I technically leave in like, 11 days. Ah! But it's the first thing I've ever knit so I'm not very fast.



Anyway, it was a somber night. I watched Bleu of the Trois Couleurs trilogy by Kryzysztof Kieslowski, which was absolutely gorgeous to look at and only a little sparse dialogue--qualities I appreciate in a movie I'm watching alone and for the purpose of brushing up on French. The film itself was really intense though, and it's definitely time for bed.

In other unimportant news, while I was at my parents' house recently I dug up the crazy little Konica Minolta digital camera I blew an obscene amount of money on when I was 16 and have barely used since. It gives images a kind of yellowy tone which I hated then but am kind of charmed by now. And just in time, considering I can't seem to find my SLR anywhere and have no money for film anyway.
Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment