Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hello again

Survived last semester! And here I am, trying to figure out how to survive this one. It should be easier to preserve my mental well-being this time around, but that also means that this is what my Saturday night looks like:


Add to that image the fact that I am the only person home right now, it is -5 degrees outside, and the Cure and my cats are keeping me company. My advisor says that the study of English Literature is like the aristocracy of academia, but somehow I appear to missing out on the glamor.

But of course I also kind of love this.

Current procrastination tools: Annals of Online Dating and Shitty First Drafts. I'm trying to expand my blog horizons (because I like totes have so much time for that), and I have been enjoying these two immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment